A very talented artist, and a new addition to Boordy’s specia events in The Big Barn, WORDSMITH will give us an evening of spoken word and contemporary hip hop for the holidays. All ages welcome! WORDSMITH believs that his message driven lyrics, catchy melodies and relatable concepts make his Music For Mankind the blueprint for our everyday life! Tickets are $75 for a table of 4, or $100 for a table of 6.
To make the holidays even better we are donating 15% of all wine sales to Paul’s Place, a wonderful organization that is committed to improving the quality of lives in Southwest Baltimore City.
FAQ’S ABOUT VISITING BOORDY VINEYARDS:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – All visitors inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room must be 21 years and up. Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed outdoors on Sundays: on the lawn, the patio and outdoor picnic tables. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or email@example.com.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.