Every Saturday, May 27 – Sept 30 at Boordy Vineyards!
- Food by Lib’s Grill
- Ice cream and charcuterie by Prigel Family Creamery.
- Admission over 21 only – $10 includes a Boordy wineglass.
May 27 Nelly’s Echo
June 3 – The Epics
June 10 – Western Run
June 17 – The Hot Club of Baltimore
June 24 – Nelly’s Echo
July 1 – The Dan Haas Band
July 8 – Raul and The Somms
July 15 – The Epics
July 22 – The Hot Club of Baltimore
July 29 – Nelly’s Echo
Aug 5 – Western Run
Aug 12 – Raul and The Somms
Aug 19 – Dear Creek
Aug 26 – Nelly’s Echo
Sept 2 – The Dan Haas Band
Sept 9 – Western Run
Sept 23 – Hot Club of Baltimore
Sept 30 – Jazz Festival with Contemporary Arts, Inc.
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on Boordy’s Facebook and Instagram posts.
- MONDAY – SATURDAY all visitors must be 21 years and up.
SUNDAY – Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn, with one exception – we welcome birthday or anniversary cake & cupcakes. (please don’t bring confetti and balloons)
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.