The first Friday of every month.
Jan. 3rd & Feb. 7th from 11 – 11:45 a.m.
Enjoy a nature story with the storyteller’s choice of an activity such as an animal encounter, puppets or a craft. This program is presented in partnership with the Baltimore County Public Library. Please dress for a brief outdoor experience.
Toddler to age 6
FREE (donations appreciated)
No registration required.
I have helped my clients accomplish their goal of homeownership for 34 years. You can trust my knowledge, experience, caring, and professional services.
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise in being a TOP Producer
- Ability to educate, counsel, and problem solve
- Strong negotiation skills
Contact me if you are thinking of making a move.